Thursday, March 4, 2010


Please Help Error:Connection for Source DataConnection failed because the environment is not trusted

Iam getting this error while trying to load the PDF form from SQl server 2005 using Oledb driver for SQL server - Error is " Connection for Source DataConnection failed because the environment is not trusted".

This is my connection string -

Provider=SQLOLEDB.1;Integrated Security=SSPI;Persist Security Info=False;User ID=sa;Initial Catalog=Mashreq;Data Source=ADOBE-8D78D8E4E;Use Procedure for Prepare=1;Auto Translate=True;Packet Size=4096;Workstation ID=ADOBE-8D78D8E4E;Use Encryption for Data=False;Tag with column collation when possible=False

Please help me

Thanks,

Vinod



AddThis Social Bookmark Button

1 comments:

Vinod said...

I have the same false error message but only shows in Acrobat Pro 9 not in Reader. The data is uploaded but the message is annoying.

I've been searching the solution for a few days on google but no solution yet. I guess this is an unknown issue.

Mike
----------------------------------------

Hello Mike,

What you have to do is, render your pdf with reader extension and apply the required security over there. Normally, acrobat will works fine, but with reader you have to render the pdf with reader extension.

Hope I am able to convey my point.

Thanks,
Vinod