Thursday, March 4, 2010


Vinod welcomes you!

Hello everyone, I just created pages here to stack some knowledge for future reference. I suggest to upload or contribute your own article in this site- so we all can be in same page when technology matters.
Thanks a lot - Looking forward for everyone’s support.
Before we go.. let me say something about myself. I am Vinod Chattergee lives in Kerala, India and builds a few products for Anlonits.I took my engineering degree from CUSAT in Computer Science during 2000-2004.Still happy to remember those days when we used to organize and perform different cultural as well as non-cultural programs in college .. really eventful 4 years!
About my career, within this four years I went through different technologies and tools, if to say, .Net,Metastorm,Adobe LiveCycle,SQL are few among them..... and is still exploring new technologies, whats next!



AddThis Social Bookmark Button

0 comments: